Naturopathic medicine treats a person as a whole as opposed to a symptom and engages the popular maxim “prevention is better than cure” in treatment methods. A session combines a Treatment Plan with refreshing, revitalising time saving recipes, information guideline sheets and supplemental recommendations.
As a Nutritional Therapist, Theresa aims to find a balance between all aspects of our lives and defines the Treatment Plan to reflect their individual food preferences. She offers lifelong advice in a preventative, Naturopathic Medicine approach to health care. It has wide ranging effects for people of all ages.
Nutritional Therapy has been found to help in: improving health, reaching top performance, disease prevention, chronic disease support, pain reduction, ability to deal with stress and treatment of illness and related symptoms. Theresa also assists charities, businesses and individuals to increase their activity through talks and sessions.
Nutritional Therapy offers treatment for the following conditions and others:
• Digestive disorders: IBS, Colitis, Candida, Thrush
• Skin: Eczema
• Fertility (male and female)
• Pre and post-natal nutrition
• Mental: Concentration and focus, depression,
• Cardiovascular: High blood pressure
• Urinary: Cystitis,
• Hormonal balance: PMT
• Female health: menstrual cycles, fibroids, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism
• Muscular aches
• Joint discomfort
• Kidney Stones
• Weight Control, weight regulation, weight loss and gain
• Cancer support
Additional Nutrition related services:
Kitchen Buddy Culinary School & Consultancy Cook with Confidence classes
3 hr sessions:
• Wheat, gluten, dairy & sugar free foods and nutrition kitchen tuition.
• Prepare an organic 3 course shared meal, including refreshing juice\nut or seed milk, starters, dressing, soup, vegetable dishes, puddings & desserts
• Up to 6 time-saving seasonally based recipes.
• Equipment and resources guidance and sourcing for a plant-based & raw lifestyle.